Wednesday 11 June 2008

I've felt better

Oooh I'm feeling a bit worse for wear today readers. It was my birthday yesterday and 5 of the girls came over to help me celebrate/commiserate my 37years on Earth with bottles of Domaine Carneros Sparkling rose, Thai food and gossip!!

It was a great night, my pals are the best, but we overdid it a bit. Never. Drinking. Again!!! (Yeah, right). To say I had a bit of a head when I woke up this morning would be an understatement. Nevertheless - tempting though it certainly was - I resisted the urge to skive off work and lay around in bed recovering with large doses of The View and Oprah. I made it in on time (I'm sooooo professional!!), but I've definitely had more productive days.

If you could keep the noise to a minimum today it would be much appreciated!! Cheers ;-)

9 comments:

Karen ^..^ said...

Awww, happy birthday! I'm sorry I didn't know to wish you well yesterday.

Hope it was wonderful, and today, drink lots of lemon water. It will rehydrate you and balance out your PH levels.

fishwithoutbicycle said...

Thanks Karen :-)

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a great time.

Belated birthday wishes.

fishwithoutbicycle said...

Thanks Pawpads :-)

Anonymous said...

Belated Happy Birthday, Fish! (Somehow, missed this post until I read about the spoon-in-the-champagne trick.)

Hope it was a lovely celebration and ushers in a year full of wonderful surprises!

Kitty said...

Oooh! Happy birthday dear!

sounds like a fun birthday.
I wish you many, many happy returns!

fishwithoutbicycle said...

Thanks Kitty :-)

Amel said...

DANG I missed your b-day!!! Anyway, HAPPY belated 37th (going 27) birthday!!!!!!!!!

fishwithoutbicycle said...

:-) Thanks Amel