Thursday 6 September 2012

This is puerile of me...


...but there is a woman on my list of recommended Linkedin connections with the last name "Dick-Rath"!!  

Seriously!! 

If you were a bloke you'd definitely pause before considering a date with her, no? 

Why did she hyphenate?

Speaking of dating I reactivated my OkCupid profile last night.  I am not sure why, since every fiber of my being does not want to date at the moment, but I thought I'd follow the George Costanza approach and go against my instincts.  As Jerry said to George "If every instinct you have is wrong, then the opposite would have to be right."  

I didn't realize that in reactivating my profile I'd have to keep it active for only a week.  A week is nothing right? I thought it would be at least a month, but apparently not, so this time next week I may well have deactivated my profile again, but...we'll see!!

Almost the weekend!!


No comments: