Monday 4 May 2009

Frayed nerves & Alessi's Ark

I never have any time to post these days, it's the same old story, work is out of control and weekends are spent lying on the couch recovering.

I thought I saw light at the end of the tunnel a couple of weeks ago when we were finally able to make a job offer to a chappie I interviewed back in February and he immediately accepted. I couldn't believe it, finally someone to help relieve some of the burden. I started fantasizing about being able to leave the office while it's still light out, but alas it was not meant to be. My chappie has "visa issues" and cannot join for at least 4weeks just as we are hitting about busy time!!! Ugh!!

My nerves are frazzled, but soothing songs like this lovely tune from Alessi's Ark help immensely!! Enjoy!!


6 comments:

Spandrel Studios said...

Hang in there ms. fish! It's amazing what that glimmer of hope can do for one's peace of mind... Maybe those visa issues will work out sooner rather than later? And in the meantime, keep cranking those soothing tunes!

fishwithoutbicycle said...

Thanks Spandrel :-)

Kitty said...

ugh...no fun.
At least it's crappy outside, yknow?

take care of thyself Fish. Hope you are relaxing this weekend at least!!

fishwithoutbicycle said...

Thanks Kitty :-)

Unknown said...

Hi! Hope things are going OK for you. Always enjoy reading your blog and so am passing on this award to you. Please take a look at my blog and pick up your award.
Please pass it on to five blogs of your choice.

fishwithoutbicycle said...

Thanks Nat, that's so nice of you. I really appreciate it.