I’m ‘it’ apparently – thanks Flowers. I don’t usually do memes, in fact let me rephrase that, I NEVER do memes because half the time they require too much thinking, but what the heck!! This meme is also for Amel who has tagged me regularly and continues to have faith, despite my proven laziness when it comes to these things. Here goes:
1. I have an irrational fear of walking by people who’ve picked up after their dogs in New York. You know the ones; they’re carrying little bags of poop. I always worry they’ll have some sort of full body spasm and throw poop at me and who needs that. I’ve been known to cross the street to avoid them.
2. I walk easily, and quite quickly, in 3+ inch heels. I firmly believe this a genetic trait…nooooo, not from my father, well…not that I’m aware of. Ugh, perish the thought!!
3. I believe I would go insane if I didn’t live within a reasonable proximity to a big city.
4. I HAVE to be coordinated. If I am dressed in brown tones and my watch has a black strap it niggles me. Ditto on wearing non-matching underwear, I don’t know why, but it HAS to match, even if no-one is going to see it. To this end I have a list of outfits that work pinned next to my mirror at home to avoid those ‘Oh f**k what am I going to wear today’ moments. It works kids, make a list and never have a bad outfit day EVER AGAIN!!! Don’t tell people though, they’ll label you anal retentive. B'stards!!
5. Unsurprisingly, given the above point, I’m an ISTJ on those Myers Briggs tests. Apparently list making is a characteristic of being a J. According to some random blurb I read online ISTJ females are one of two most overrepresented female types in a substance abuse program. Hmmmm!!!
6. I can still do a cartwheel, and I’ll be 37 (sob) this year kids. Not bad going I think.
7. At the moment I’m quite addicted to spinach, roasted tomato, feta and egg breakfast wraps from Starbucks, 240 calories of pure deliciousness.
I'm not going to tag anyone, but feel free to do the meme should that be your want :-)